Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What a difference a year makes....

Ok, so it hasn't been a year since I last posted, but it totally feels like a lot has happened. Home to England for a wedding and Christmas, New York for a snowy New Year (glorious!),back to Auckland for more procrastinating, then was given an opportunity to do something I love for a job in July.....so what since then?

Novel still not finished, but it has a title - English Girls Approximately (first person to work out who I stole that from gets a prize!. First draft WILL be done this year, then some of you lucky people will get to critique it and tell me what you think.

I've joined www.suite101.com as a freelance writer, which is great for keeping my hand in, so to speak! Will find a way to link that with this at some point soon.....

No comments: