Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Johnny

I've been quiet of late, as I've been working hard as an admin bunny and we had to go back to the UK. But I am happy to say I've taken up Johnny Shankley & the Evil Monkey Farmer again and I'm nearly happy with the ending. I think it'll be done at Xmas and then I can work out what to do with it. I also have an excellent 2nd book title so I'm keen to get on with writing the next in the Johnny Shankley installment!!

I also have 2 short (ish) stories that I'm going to put forward for a couple of competitions. I've yet to hear from the Fairfax Media internship but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.......

I'm very excited that Ryan Adams has started blogging again, and also that the Cardinals have a new single out soon! Come to New Zealand.......X

No comments: