Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 7, and Day 8...

Day 7 - was meant to be going to the City Designers market, which is apparently on every Friday and Saturday, and I've never been before. However, it was closed! Kiwis and their extended Xmas hols.... Anyhoo, fate led me to Oporto. I had always believed Oporto was chicken burgers and nothing more, but there on the menu was a veg burger! I was very excited, ordered it and, my god it was great. Like a Hungry Jacks veg burger, for those who've been to Melbourne and eaten veggie burgers at fast food joints....So day 7, was ate at Oportos!

Day 8 - was feeling a bit lazy and could think of nothing to do in this stiffling heat. So did a home French manicure as my new thing! I've never had a French manicure, or even had my nails done professionally (hand anyway) as those who know me know I'm not so bothered about the colouring of the nails. However I had been gifted one at Xmas time and it seemed like a good time to do it. Needless to say I botched it up writing this blog entry. So it looks pants!

No comments: