Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Days 14, 15 and 16

It's been a busy little weekend actually, spent with friends in the sun.

Day 14, as previously posted my new thing was finishing my first novel!

Day 15 was spent in Waiheke. As token unemployed / self employed person I picked out the lunch spot, and so this was my new thing - ate at Wild on Waiheke. And very yummy it was too! We also did a tasting at Saratoga, also a new thing. It is a beautiful Italian style building, a huge contrast from the humble shed of Wild on Waiheke, although both vineyards I would visit again.

Day 16 was a morning for being hungover. In the afternoon we walked to Natalie & John's in Glendowie which I had never done before. It is a very pleasant walk, past all the gorgeous houses in Kohi and St Heliers with some lovely views down below.

No comments: